TWACS low frequency power line communication signals problematic to public health
The TWACS smart meters communicate with the utility by adding low frequency signals to the electrical lines. Some utilities promote power line carrier (PLC) as a positive alternative to wireless smart meters. The reality is that all PLC technologies are problematic, including the “pulsing” TWACS systems.
The basic facts are that the TWACS system
• creates powerful dirty electricity
• the dirty electricity is a constant presence, possibly 24/7
• the dirty electricity turns all wires throughout the house into antennas
• keeping an analog meter will not help enough
• the signals cannot be blocked or filtered
• scientific studies link dirty electricity with various health effects
• some people are hypersensitive to dirty electricity
This article covers all these issues in detail.