We’re pleased to provide you with the February edition of our free news update, EMR and Health.
This issue has lots of information that we’re sure will be of interest to you, including:
- a court confirming that mobile phone radiation caused a brain tumour
- a safe, radiation-free solution for nbn networks, that offers connection for internet, landline phones and devices
- states ban mobile phones in schools
- scientists reduce their exposure to mobile phone radiation
- scientists say 5G could harm health
- genetic susceptibility to mobile phone radiation
- US legal action on standards
- bushfires and 5G
- Australia’s 5G inquiry – update and comment
- how bees are affected by wireless radiation.
I hope you find the information in the current issue of EMR and Health of interest and wish you happy reading!
By the way, this is our 25th year of providing a regular newsletter about electromagnetic radiation. We think that must be a record!
Please feel free to let your friends know about this free publication by forwarding them this email.
We’d also like to encourage you to follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/EMRAustralia/
EMR Australia PL
02 9576 1772