There have been some important developments concerned with wireless radiation and 5G recently and we’ve decided to put out an extra issue of EMR and Health to keep you up-to-date with them. This December issue contains information about:
- a legal opinion that 5G may breach legislation
- authorities that are saying NO to 5G around the world
- new overseas laws to restrict children’s use of mobile phones at school
- more evidence that mobile phone radiation damages DNA
- how screen time affects brain structure
- the disbanding of ARPANSA’s EME Reference Group after 22 years
- and a reader’s story about eliminating itchy skin problems.
If you’re looking for a Christmas gift that brings safety, you might like to consider our
Don’t forget, if you’d like to reproduce any of the articles in this issue, please include: reproduced from EMR and Health, Dec 2019, www.emraustralia.com.au.
And please feel free to let your friends and colleagues know about this latest issue by sending them this email.
We’d like to thank you for your support again this year and to wish you a very happy Christmas season and new year. We look forward to being in touch again in 2020.
EMR Australia PL
02 9576 1772