Can You Really Be Allergic to Wifi and Cell Phones?

Along with the incredibly fast increase in our use of wireless technologies, the number of people who claim getting health symptoms from exposure to wifi, cell phones or other sources of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) is on the rise

And while the current scientific “consensus” is that this non-ionizing radiation cannot possibly induce health effects besides overheating tissues, an increasing number of independent scientists and doctors are ringing the alarm.

“Will We All Become Electrosensitive?”

In a 2006 letter to the editor of the journal Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine,[1]researchers Örjan Hallberg from Sweden and Gerd Oberfeld from Austria shared their concerning observations: