Reply-To: rola masri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It’s been brought to my attention that when you click on the names of the Senators below you can only send an email if you live in their district. Below are email addresses of the Legislative Directors for each Senator and the email addresses for each Senator’s office. Please use these emails instead.
Legislative directors emails:
Senator McGuire- Annabel.email@example.com
Senator Beall- firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Nguyen- Elizabeth.email@example.com
Senator Lara- firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Hernandez- email@example.com
Senator Hertzberg- Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Senator Moorlach- Catherine.email@example.com
Thank You For Your Efforts
Tell California State Senators “NO” on SB 649
SB649 will streamline placement of small cell Distributed Antenna System (DAS) on electric and light poles in front of businesses and residences. This bill eliminates the power of local control and jurisdiction and gives it to the Federal Government to take over control of all placement of small cell distributed antenna systems (DAS) throughout the state of California. SB.649: Wireless Telecommunications Bill Read more at Oppose CA
California Bill SB 649 is at the Governance and Finance Committee right now.
Please write and/or call the senators and tell them to vote ’NO’ to CA Bill SB 649.
In addition , please write on their twitter account.
Your comments will be perpetually in cyberspace and everyone will see it.
We need many people to show up at the hearing on April 26, 9:30am, Room 112 at the Sacramento Capitol.
We will meet at Starbucks at 8:30 am on 4/26/17: 1123 12th St/L St., Sacramento, CA 95814 ($12/day early bird parking next door on 12th St. near Hyatt Regency).
We will meet there and then walk over to the meeting together. Mark Graham is the designated speaker all others will state name and that they oppose SB649.
If you live outside of California
We still need your help! Please make calls and use the *67 numbers before dialing so your number comes up as ‘private’. We need as many people as possible making calls and showing up at the hearing!
See Phone Numbers Below. Click on Senator’s Name to email.
State Capitol Rm. 5061, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 916-651-4002
SenatorJanet Nguyen (Vice Chair): 34th Senate Dist — NW Orange County,
State Capitol Rm. 3048, email via website portal, Phone: (916) 651-4034
SenatorJim Beall:15th Senate Dist — Including cities of San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino,
State Capitol Rm. 2082, email via website portal Phone: (916) 651-4015
SenatorEd Hernandez: 22nd Senate Dist — San Gabriel Valley communities
State Capitol Rm. 2080, email via website portal, Phone: (916) 651-4022
SenatorRobert M. Hertzberg: 18th Senate Dist — San Fernando Valley
State Capitol Rm. 4038, email via website portal, Phone: (916) 651-4018
SenatorRicardo Lara: 33rd Senate Dist — LA & LA County-various cities
State Capitol Rm. 5050, email via website portal, Phone: (916) 651-4033
SenatorJohn M. W. Moorlach: 37th Senate Dist – Much of Orange County
State Capitol Rm. 2048, email via website portal, Phone: (916) 651-4037
Points to help you draft letters, make calls and/or give testimony at the hearing, provided are some sound bites for you to give to the Governance& Finance Committee:
- Taking away property rights will result in lowered property value
- Lowered property value will then lead to lowered property tax revenues
- US NTP $25 million dollar study proved RF emissions from cellphones causes DNA breaks, cancers of the brain and heart.
- Over 220 international scientists have sent an appeal to the WHO that RF emissions are already out of control, and this statement was made two years ago.
- Increase in health care costs due to growing health problems amongst the population
- Lowered productivity at work due to negative health impacts from the increased wireless radiation exposures
- Lloyd’s of London and Swiss Re, two major insurance companies of the world, will not cover medical expenses incurred due to exposure to electromagnetic radio frequency radiation (EMR) (i.e. cellphones, wifi, cell tower, antennas, DAS, IoT devices, smart meters, etc.)
- Environmental devastation from loss of oxygen producing foliage due to damage of trees and vegetation from EMR exposures
- Environmental devastation from astronomical increases of approximately 124,416 lbs. of CO2 per city every day, or 1.6 trillion lbs. of carbon per year nationwide emissions from powering up the 5G DAS infrastructure 24/7 (and this does not include the carbon footprint created from all the other IoT network and clouds)
- Fiber optics is the best and only solution. They are energy efficient, less vulnerable to shut down due to EMP or hacking, and do not create hazardous RF emissions that cause damage to health and the environment
Russia has denied 5G rollout in their country. Instead, they are utilizing fiber optic cables to deliver the internet to every private resident.
If you have any question please email Mark at email@example.com