Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences
July 19, 2014 in -Mailing List, Cell phone news by EMFacts
From Joel Moskowitz, Ph.D.
L. Lloyd Morgan, Santosh Kesari, Devra Lee Davis. Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences. Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmau.2014.06.005. In press. Published online Jul 15, 2014.
• Children absorb more microwave radiation (MWR) than adults.
• MWR is a Class 2B (possible) carcinogen.
• The fetus is in greater danger than children from exposure to MWR.
• The legal exposure limits have remained unchanged for decades.
• Cellphone manuals warnings and the 20 cm rule for tablets/laptops violate the “normal operating position” regulation.